[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Would LIke to Try War & Peace - am new to Vassal

jpsherfy jpsherfy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:54:32 MST 2012

This may be true of a lot of folks. I have a closet full of wargames
that really have not been played and this is one of them.  I have never
tried Vassal and I am not sure W & P is a good choice but I would like
to try it. It doesn't have too many units although reading through the
rules, there are a lot of things to deal with. If someone has another
suggestion of an AH title that might be easy to play via pbem that would
be find too. I have a number of the old AH titles.

Joe Sherfy