[messages] [Module Support] C&C: Ancients problem

derekrledr drlenard at pacificcoast.net
Sat Jul 21 23:27:26 MST 2012

Hi Brent, Thanks for your prompt response. However, it cause me to
realize that I was a bit vague in my first post... and that I am dealing
with an unfortunate coincidence. My friend just downloaded the latest
official versions on the Vassal website... which would be v 3.2 of
Command & Colors: Ancients and v 3.1.19 of the Vassal platform. I was
running v 3.2 of C&C:Ancients and 3.2.0-beta1 of the Vassal platform. We
were both running the same version of C&C:Ancients... and I suspect that
if there is a problem... I should go back to the official version of
Vassal.
Derek