[messages] [Feature Requests] Feature requests.. simple ones, I think

JustaBill martinson2005 at netscape.net
Sun Jul 22 10:27:07 MST 2012

Okay wait ... are you saying what you want is to hide the command from
the player __entirely__?  It's just an internal module function that
nobody's going to type a keyboard shortcut for and _nobody's going to
click on a piece to activate_?  Heck, if that's all you want, that's
super easy and has been there for a very long time: just don't define a
command name and the command won't appear at all.

Sorry, I thought you were saying you wanted to force players to
right-click on pieces and choose commands from a menu without any
possibility of a keyboard shortcut.