[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Star Wars: Epic Duels

Daggon shadeofbleakwood at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 07:50:46 MST 2012

It's been pretty hard to find players for this game, mostly because most
people haven't heard of it. It's a fairly old game now, so that's not
that surprising. Is there anyone who has this game that gets on fairly
regularly, or that would like to try it? I can teach any first timers if
needed :mrgreen: If you're unsure of how good it is, then let me just
tell you that it's the best SW game I've played so far. So come join me
and try it out  :)