[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Text Label in At-Start Stack and impossible selection

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Jul 24 02:21:26 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

__Bug 4599:
__
yes, I also think option 1 would be best (or both 1 and 2).

__Bug 4600: __

Again, I don't think you have read this thread through and/or maybe my
bug report was not much clear. ;) ;)

The piece we are talking about are not non-existent: they have a text
label defined printing out some actual text. Thus they have some sort of
physical presence. Indeed, as he said in the original post, and I
confirmed in the 2nd post, traits like DELETE do show up when right
clicking on the text label. They do. If this is a bug, and the piece
should really be non-existent, I don't know. But surely it looks more
like a feature to me (the fact that a text label alone gives a
"presence" to a piece even without an image defined).

The bug, instead, is that those other traits like DELETE stop showing up
when you define a command key to change the text label. Why would the
theoretical possibility of changing the text all of a sudden make the
piece completely non-existent?

Yes, the workaround is to use an actual invisible image, again something
already suggested in the thread (2nd post). :)