[messages] [General Discussion] Tutorial

spielfriek stephen.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:35:50 MST 2012

Greetings,

My name is Stephen Glenn and I am a Vassal newbie. I am a moderately
successful game designer but my current playtest group has dwindled down
to nil. My intention is to use Vassal to create modules of my prototypes
and playtest them online.

My question is: I am trying to "Take the Tour" by running the tutorial.

Per the instructions: "Now choose the Tour.mod file which can be found
in the Vassal/doc folder. "

I don't see the Vassal/doc folder nor do I see a Tour.mod file. Am I
doing something wrong? I'm not 100% computer savvy but I've searched and
can't find that file anywhere in the things I downloaded.

Any help appreciated.

Stephen