[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Do Translations actually work?

Tim M timothy.mccarron at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 24 07:53:28 MST 2012

Apparently you are not alone. I just received an email on this asking if
translation was bugged as they tried to do the same with their module -
said the trigger action did not translate properly -  so seems there is
something to it

"I want to report u that the translation in vassal is bad... realy
bad... the tigger action comands can't be translate, I've to create a
new tigger action comand for each lengauge and restrict its with a
global variable for each lengauges...

Greetings, Jorge"