[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Bug 4302 - Trigger Action/Global Hotkey command order

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Wed Jul 25 01:45:46 MST 2012

Thxs Brent, great news.

In my case I did work around the bug (3.1.18). but I am not sure exactly
how I did it anymore. For sure I remember it involved much trial and
error and lots of grief. Maybe, since in my case the bug mostly showed
up when moving forward the turn counter, which itself triggered a lot of
state chances and setting up as appropriate, I think I exploited some
"fake" extra turns/phase in between two actual turns, to give things
time to get back in synch..

In the end the only visible effect of the bug remained having the
inverted log reports issue I mentioned. It will be nice to see that gone
away when the bug fix is officially released, and people start
downloading the new engine version on a regular basis. Thanks again.