[messages] [Module Design] Counting card value

abodi abodi_ at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:16:43 MST 2012

Mostly because I wasn't aware 3.2 was available. :)  But i've got it
now. still stuck however.  My apologies for being dense.

I have a deck and three expressions.

1s: CardValue = 1
2s: CardValue = 2
3s: CardValue = 3

You can drop cards into this deck and cards have a Trait named CardValue
which is either 1, 2 or 3.

I've got an "at start stack" with a single piece that currently just
counts the cards.  I can see the calculated property option added it to
the piece but no matter what i put in the expression field, I just get a
red X.

Does this calculated property print itself. if not how do i call it?