[messages] [Module Design] Pieces Joining Stacks

Ratty leymaster at nezumi.me.uk
Thu Jul 26 01:46:05 MST 2012

Hmm, I don't know if anyone can help me... I have an piece Firecracker
that sits on a layer Tokens.... When I move a Puppet on top of it.. the
Puppet can take a Sticky Fingers action to pick it up. This Replaces it
with a carryable counter on the layer Puppet. If the Puppet is on it's
own. It jumps up to Puppet Layer and joins the stack. If however I have
multiple pieces in a Stack and Sticky Fingers, it just pops up to the
layer but doesn't join the stack. Anyone have any ideas.