[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Pieces Joining Stacks

Ratty leymaster at nezumi.me.uk
Thu Jul 26 01:53:25 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

Hmm, I don't know if anyone can help me... I have an piece Firecracker
that sits on a layer Tokens.... When I move a Puppet on top of it.. the
Puppet can take a Sticky Fingers action to pick it up. This Replaces the
Firecracker with a carryable version on the layer Puppet. If the Puppet
is on it's own, the Firecracker jumps up to Puppet Layer and forms a
stack with the Puppet. If however I have multiple other pieces in a
stack with the Puppet and use Sticky Fingers, the Firecracker just pops
up to the layer but doesn't join the stack. Anyone have any ideas.