[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Small Grey Dot Dead Centre of Pieces

yangtze yangtze2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 10:05:48 MST 2012

Hi there

I'm noticing a small, grey dot which appears in the middle of all of the
game pieces of all of the modules that I run (mainly hexgrid type
wargames). This may just be an idiosyncrasy of Vassal that we all have
to live with? Apologies if this issue is know or has been dealt with
before - I did search 'small grey dot' but nothing came up.

I'm running a well-specced MacBook Pro 13" with the latest version of
Vassal.

I hope someone out there understands what this is.

Best wishes.

Don