[messages] [General Discussion] email playing

JoelCFC25 jkoepp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 12:21:21 MST 2012

Yikes, I made an error in my post--a logfile is a .vlog file, not a
.vsav--sorry about that.

I guess I'm not following you. You said you sent yourself an email with
an attachment, but then said the logfile is not there. The general
procedure should be this:

1. Create a logfile (ends in .vlog) for your move. Save this file to
your computer in a known location.
2. Email your opponent and attach the .vlog file you created.
3. He receives the email and saves the attachment to a known location.
4. He launches VASSAL, opens the M'44 module, and loads this logfile to
play it back.