[messages] [Module Design] Global Hot Key to Activate Deck Attribute Send Entire Deck

LimitedInfinity erikoverton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:45:08 MST 2012

I'm trying to set up a game with automation for myself and those that
want to use, but can also be played out of the box.  I have a map for
the game box that has all the decks and pieces that can be freely
grabbed and used.  The Deck has the "include command to send entire deck
to another deck?" checked with the "Send Hot Key:" set as "ALT CTRL
SHIFT G"

In the toolbar I have a "Global Key Command" button that has the "Key
Command:" set as "ALT CTRL SHIFT G". This starts the automation for
those that want it.

When I press the button, game starts fine, but the deck dose not move.
If I type "ALT CTRL SHIFT G" on the keyboard the deck dose move.