[messages] Edit: Re: [Opponents Wanted] Small World

QuesadaAndy02 quesadaandy02 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 02:16:35 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

Yeah, I would like to participate in a friendly match of Small World.
The other day I saw a group of my friends play the game and I sat,
watched, and learned most of the game.They don't play the same game
often so, I'm relying on testing out the game here. If anyone would like
to host a game, and would be comfortable with me asking annoying
questions, add me on Skype (QuesadaAndy02) and PM me so we can play a
match. Very excited.:D