[messages] [Developers] Release candidate for 3.2.0-beta1

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Sat Jul 28 11:57:08 MST 2012

I'm seeing a problem with counters not centering properly. (I seem to
recall this cropped up some time ago, and was generally resolved.)
Exists on beta-1 and on svn8230.

Everything's fine in the various existing modules I've seen, but I
started a new one, put in a map, defined the hex grid... and the
counters are snapping to a position that's a bit high and off to the
left.

You can check out the module here[1]. Just start a new game, pick the
first map choice, and fiddle with the counters from the Ships menu.

[1] http://www.rindis.com/F&E%202.0.vmod