[messages] Edit: Re: [Developers] Release candidate for 3.1.20

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Sun Jul 29 13:05:58 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

We've accumulated a good number of bug fixes on the 3.1 branch:

* 4639: Movement trail trait erroneously draws dots on unmoved pieces
* 4599: Cannot return to having no image in BasicPiece trait
* 4473: TabWidget updates its name using stale values
* 4459: Property filter built incorrectly in MassKeyCommand
* 4278: Map-level global properties of the same name messed up online
* 3988: Windows installer does not recognize 64-bit JVMs
* 1921: Better adjustment for splitter between log and map panes

I'd like to release 3.1.20-svn8242 as 3.1.20, with the intention that
this is the last 3.1 release.

http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/[1]

* Are there any other bug fixes which are immanent for which I should
wait?
* Please everyone try this build and report back here about whether it
seems ok.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/