[messages] [Developers] Slow map repaint...

Rindis rindis at backbreaker.com
Mon Jul 30 20:05:20 MST 2012

Just tested svn8249 with my super-large map. I couldn't get it to fail
to repaint, but if I snap the scroll-bar from one side to the other, it
did take a couple seconds for the map to start painting on-screen. Kind
of looks like it was spending the time on all the space _between_ where
I was and where I moved to.

Haven't really looked at that before, so I don't know if that's actually
different than before; I wouldn't be surprised if its the same. I
suppose I'm going to have to try this with a lot of counters pulled and
see if it slows down any more....