[messages] [Developers] Slow map repaint...

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Jul 31 05:30:17 MST 2012

As a side note (but totally unrelated to painting large gifs): I have
been noticing for a long time that if you open a new game, play a bit,
close it, open again, etc etc.. then after a while Vassal will become
less and less responsive, slowing down to a crawl.

I should mention this is in "edit module" mode, when you add/modify some
trait, play test, close, add/modify, play test, close etc etc. One has
to save and close the module (and quite possibly) restart Vassal afresh.

Expected behaviour or faulty garbage disposal?