[messages] Edit: Re: [Developers] Slow map repaint...

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Jul 31 05:31:36 MST 2012

[This message has been edited.]

As a side note (but totally unrelated to painting large gifs): I have
been noticing for a long time that if you open a new game, play a bit,
close it, open again, etc etc.. then after a while Vassal will become
less and less responsive, slowing down to a crawl.

I should mention this is in "edit module" mode, when you add/modify some
trait, play test, close, add/modify, play test, close etc etc. But
probably happens in normal "open module" mode, too. One has to save and
close the module (and quite possibly) restart Vassal afresh.

Expected behaviour or faulty garbage disposal?