[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Bug 4302 - Trigger Action/Global Hotkey command order

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Jul 31 09:33:13 MST 2012

"Brent Easton" wrote:
> This thread is about bug 4302. I have fixed bug 4302.

Well, I sure hope you did, but something else must be broken then.

I am getting the same exact error as with the previous botched fix/build
(8224).
See
http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5376&start=15#p35414.

Basically the Marvel Heroes module __does not__ work at all any more
with this patch. At least not in network mode. Just to clarify: I tried
a previous build (8249) and with that it works fine (but of course with
those issues mentioned in the previous post relating to bug 4302,
afaik).

Please let me know if I can help (by demonstrating you the crash, by
showing you the original bug in action etc).