[messages] [General Discussion] Can you change opacity of specific units in a game?

Ubercat wackysacky at msn.com
Sat Nov 3 07:52:36 MST 2012

I'm creating an online AAR using Vassal screenshots and was wondering if
some units could be faded "on the fly." This way I could create a copy
of a unit, fade it, and put it in the origin space of a move while
placing the non faded original unit in the destination. This would make
it clear in the picture where a unit started a move and where it ended
up.

It's a long shot, I know, but I had to ask! This could save me a lot of
Photoshop work. Thanks!