[messages] [Developers] VASSAL 3.2.0 tomorrow?

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Sat Nov 3 10:49:34 MST 2012

"uckelman" wrote:

> Is X-Men_playing actually the correct syntax for the property
> expression? Is the hypen being interpreted as a minus?

I think you are onto something here: I changed the name of the gp from
X-Men_playing to X_Men_playing and now it works.

Note that I have tons of variable starting with X-Men (X-Men_playing,
X-Men_owner, X-Men_nemesis, etc) and changing them all would be very
time consuming, as there are tons of restrict commands based on those.

I guess that maybe the update to allow for property expressions in the
follow property field of layers for some reason doesn't like the "-"
(minus) sign in variable names. It might be a general problem with
property expressions, though, which only showed up now because _maybe_ I
am not using the "X-Men.." variables in other traits which take property
expressions.