[messages] [Module Design] Module designer wanted for TF22 LOAD!

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Tue Nov 6 08:31:55 MST 2012

I think a lot of it has to do with timing. I've checked it out and I
would be interested (I've done work for others like Level99 games), but
I'm heavily into working on my own mod right now and we're heading
towards the holiday season so everyone may just be busy.

My suggestion would be to just keep trying and bump your thread once in
a while. You also may try to do it yourself. Vassal games aren't very
hard to put together once you get the hang of it.