[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Russian Front-E 1941 Live

STEVE747 whiteeagle2017 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 12:16:34 MST 2012

Live in Toronto, Canada. Have lots of time and flexible hours. Looking
for an opponent with lots of time also for a live VASSAL game of RF-E
1941. Read and understood rules thoroughly. Will play for either side,
your choice. Prefer to be German, (who doesn't?). Opponent needs to
understand rules thoroughly. I use latest advanced rules from WARGAMER.
Optional rules are optional according to my opponents liking. John
whiteeagle2017 at yahoo.com[1]         Thanks!           Eastern Daylight
Time Zone   GM -4 hours

[1] mailto:whiteeagle2017 at yahoo.com