[messages] [Module Design] How to determine the number of players ?

ijam vdup at scarlet.be
Sun Nov 11 00:25:46 MST 2012

Hi,

_The goal_ :

The number of players in my prototype ranges from 2 to 5.

At a given phase of each turn, each player must perform a "secret vote"
. I would like to make impossible to reveal the final (public) result
before each player have make its own choice. Thus, I must compare (with
GKC) the number of choice already done with the number of players.

_The question_ :

What is the variable name for the actual number of players ?

Thx.

Ijam