[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Bloody April

picca stefano.picca at fastwebnet.it
Sun Nov 11 11:05:02 MST 2012

Hello,

I just received the game too.
This week-end I have tried the first patrol scenario, just to begin to
uderstand how it works.
Having already played dowtown and Elusive victory, the system seems to
me quite clear.
Of coure I should play some game before understanding exactly how it
really works.
If you agree I will be happy to try some simple partrol scenario with
you.
PBEM is the perfect way to try it because it is very difficooult for me
to find a couple of hour to play but every evening I should be able to
dedicate some time to post my move.
If you wold like to try, send me a message at my private E-mail:
stefano.picca at fastwebnet.it[1]

Bye

Stefano

[1] mailto:stefano.picca at fastwebnet.it