[messages] [General Discussion] Bloody April

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Mon Nov 12 08:21:38 MST 2012

You might be at the threshold of your memory allowance. Go into
preferences and raise your JVM initial heap and JVM maximum heap. Then
close and restart.

I have 2 gigs memory on my machine and I generally set my initial heap
at 1024 and my max at 1536. This seems to work very smoothly for just
about everything Vassal. If you only have 1 gig or less on your
computer, you may run into sluggish or non-display problems occasionally
...especially in games with really big, graphic intensive maps.