[messages] [Module Design] Choosing Text Labels

ericphilliips stilleon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:05:27 MST 2012

I am just about done with my module. All I need now is to add a final
command but I am lost as to how to do it. Here is what i want:

On a sub-menu have a list phrases, any of which (or none) may be chosen
(default is none chosen).

If none, the ship icon is blank. If a phrase is chosen, it appears as a
text label.

Choosing another phrase makes the new text replace the previous text.

There needs to be a button on the toolbar to clear all of the text on
all ships (similar to making the movement trails )

Thanks for any help you can give!
'

'