[messages] [Module Support] Up Front, suggested upgrade

DiploGuy markj18 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:25:29 MST 2012

I did send this request to the contributor listed on the module page for
Up Front, I haven't gotten a response.  Maybe I should keep bugging him?

I just basically think it would be nice to have an upgraded version
where the discard pile is very distinct.  I'd suggested either the cards
in the discard pile turn black and white or just put the words "discard
pile" outside the box so the words don't get covered up by the first
discarded card.

Also, a deck progression meter would be very nice.  Knowing the
proximate number of cards left in the deck is an important part of Up
Front.  I'd suggest a scale like 50% remain, then 25% and then maybe
finally 15%.

I'm willing to give this upgrade a try but I wouldn't know what I was
doing.