[messages] [Module Design] Stat / score keeping?

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Wed Nov 14 08:42:02 MST 2012

If you want to take care of it manually, that's easily done with a
display of the stats/score and up/down buttons to make adjustments.

I've attached a sample that I did quite a while back showing this
technique. It's an army unit that has two displays - one for rank and
one for kill credits. The small green up and down arrows are used to
manipulate the values. You should be able to get some ideas out of it.

Just change the .zip to .vmod.