[messages] [Module Design] Stat / score keeping?

Goosifer gustav.guldberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:26:33 MST 2012

Thanks, but I think my problem statement was poor.

As seen in the image, I drop tokens into the cell/region and it updates
the XP and Total based on the value of the token.
A "Soft"-kill token gives 1p, "VP"-token 3p and a "Dead"-token -1p for
the infantry that was killed.
[1]
I understand that I need to define token value, store in variables and a
command when a token is dropped.
Does anything like this already exist? I found that SmallWorld has drop
token system for points but I'm looking for more examples.

Thanks

[1] http://i45.tinypic.com/o5uplh.jpg