[messages] [Module Design] Deck to Deck problem

Kienineso ffgf-xp at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 07:13:24 MST 2012

I have a little Problem...
I want to put the Top Card of a Deck at another Deck. There is a
funktion to put the entire Deck at another but I just want 1 single
Card.
I want to use an Action Butten for this move. So that I can push the
Butten and the first Card of Deck A move to Deck B.
I just dont know if this is able, because I m an Vassel noob^^

ah I forgot I use Vassel Engine Version 3.1.20

I m sorry for my bad english... and thanks for the help!