[messages] [Developers] Cleaning out the tiles directory

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Fri Nov 16 12:05:08 MST 2012

I am not sure if the tiling is triggered by a changed module version or
by a changed module file name. Personally I never changed the module
version (from 1.5 to 1.6, say) without saving the module at the same
time with a different file name. Therefore, by doing that I always got
multiple versions of the same module showing up in the Vassal console
window. That's what I was referring to.

Anyway, I also noticed that when you open the same module under
different versions of Vassal (beta1 vs beta2 etc), you will get a new
tiling. Therefore, I would suggest to remove modules you don't need to
use anymore from any version of Vassal currently installed. Presumably,
uninstalling an older version of Vassal 3.2.0 should also remove all its
associated tiles, too.