[messages] [Developers] VASSAL 3.2.0 tomorrow?

barbanera barbanera at fantafoot.com
Tue Nov 20 15:22:56 MST 2012

"uckelman" wrote:

> I've merged these changes to trunk at 8431, and uploaded 3.2.0-svn8431:
>
> http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/[1]
>
> Barbanera, does this solve the problem for you?

I am happy to report that it works straight out of the box: the error
with a layer following the X-Men_playing variable is now gone.

I am not sure I understand the instructions Brent gave - as I had to do
nothing except install this latest build to have it work again - but
insofar minus signs and/or empty spaces and/or round brackets are still
supported in expression builders and Vassal 3.2.0 in general I am pretty
happy.

Thanks!

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/~uckelman/builds/