[messages] [Developers] VASSAL 3.2.0 tomorrow?

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Tue Nov 20 17:07:55 MST 2012

> Any chance you could expand your fix to empty spaces and (), i.e.
> round brackets, in variable names? Thanks.

Should have been covered by the same fix.

> I am not sure I understand the instructions Brent gave

I just wanted to point out that if you click on the Calculator icon and
then feel confident enough to type in your own BeanShell Expression,
then you have to be aware that to access any properties with spaces,
parentheses, hyphens or other odd characters ($ and _ are ok), then you
will have to use GetProperty("Funny property (name)") rather than the
property name itself. If you use the 'Insert' button to select a
property name from the drop-down list, then Vassal will do this for you
automatically.