[messages] [Module Design] Keep track of placed Tiles

inSane insane666 at telenet.be
Thu Nov 22 06:03:08 MST 2012

Hi,

The Carcassonne.2.0.5 module uses those borders. Every tile has a
'replace with other' trait for every player colour. As far as I can
figure it out, a placed tile is replaced with the same looking tile,
with different traits, to make it unmovable, change dynamic properties
and so on.
Can you use this trait in some way in a game piece protoype definition?
Automagically reuse the original image for example as to not have to add
those traits 6times to every tile I have.

inSane