[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Let's play a wargame...

jtbourke jtbourke at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 22 19:30:55 MST 2012

I need to try something new because I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.
Also I have a lot of free time between now and the end of the year.

I'll play pretty much anything as long as it is a wargame, so suggest
away.  If I don't have it I'll buy it.  If I don't already know how to
play, I'll figure it out.  I'm not concerned about the era or the scope.
 If you pick something complicated it might help me out if you teach me
a bit over skype before I make my first move, but that's fine.

Jim