[messages] [Module Design] Keep track of placed Tiles

inSane insane666 at telenet.be
Tue Nov 27 09:34:28 MST 2012

Hi,

thanks so far for helping out:

Basically I want to do the same as in the already available carcassonne
module:
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Carcassonne[1]
If black plays a tile, vassal puts a black border around the played
tile, and keeps it there visible to all players and removes it when
black starts a new turn.
A new expansion for Carcassonne makes it possible to _sometimes_ lay 2
tiles in a turn, that's what I want to add.  çThat's why the 3
different highlights per color.)

And I'm almost done (although not automated)

The only thing left: I've got a GKC per player which  -when triggered-
removes those borders, but so far everyone sees & can invoke those
triggers for all colors, I want the GKC for Black only available for
Black, but whatever I fill in the matching properties I can't get it to
work as wanted.

inSane

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Carcassonne