[messages] [Module Design] Scaling issues

Hannahgawa hannahgawa at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 28 05:57:48 MST 2012

I have a related issue here. I have a game board in two sizes. If I use
the small one, I have to scale the cards accordingly, what makes them
unreadable. If I choose the large one, it is way to large to be used for
a comfortable game without zooming out.

Is there a way to make this zoom out a permanent feature (not to be made
every time you start a game) of the module? This totally would solve my
problem. Any other ideas you can think of?

Thanks in advance!