[messages] [Module Design] Keep track of placed Tiles

inSane insane666 at telenet.be
Wed Nov 28 12:22:08 MST 2012

Hi,

Your first try worked best, second doesn't remove the highlights
anymore.

I've added my highlight definitions into my final vmod, but now java
runs away with all ram and throws an error when I want to save a game
(run out of memory). The same vmod without the highlight definitions
works just fine. The definitons in my barebone vmod also work. How can I
ever find what's conflicting in my final vmod?

I've uploaded my complete final vmod (removed all tile images except the
basegame tiles & all other images, decks, boards, maps and so on still
included)
http://users.telenet.be/helaba/[1]

inSane

[1] http://users.telenet.be/helaba/