[messages] [Module Design] Sending a card to a specified deck in a player's hand

rodwell lbushby at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 02:45:18 MST 2012

I realise this is an old post but I was trying to follow the
instructions above and also had a problem with the menu item doing
nothing.  In the end I realised that the  'Trigger when properties
match' expression should ___not___ include the dollar signs around the
playerSide property e.g. the entire trigger expression that worked in my
case was (mus the quotes): 'playerSide = Player1'

Other than that the solution worked fine - thanks for posting.

Hope this helps anyone else who tries this.