[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Out of memory because of prototype definitions

inSane insane666 at telenet.be
Fri Nov 30 02:50:53 MST 2012

Hi,

A solution to a problem as stated in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5710[1] created a new one:
My vmod with my highlight definitions implemented makes java run of with
all available memory, just removing those definitions solves this
problem. I have no idea how a definition, triggered in the middle of a
game, can cause problems even loading a module?

Those definitions work in a barebone vmod, but not used in my final
vmod. How can I find what causes this?

barebone vmod & a Final vmod (minus tileimages to decrease filesize),
both with implemented highlight definitions are available here:
http://users.telenet.be/helaba/[2] (definition 'StandardTile' has 6
prototype definitions 'Black Highlights', 'Green Hightlights' and so on,
these are the culprits)

inSane

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5710
[2] http://users.telenet.be/helaba/