[messages] [Module Design] Global Key Command & Layers

Ainulindale ainulindale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 14:29:01 MST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to design a Global Key Command to toggle a layer of specific
pieces.
The pieces all share the same property : canBeToggled = true

I have several layers in several prototypes. In all these prototypes,
layers are named the same : "Flag". They contain two named levels : "
(White)" and " (Black)", which are suffix.
A given piece only has one instance of a prototype containing a "Flag"
layer.

I'm trying to build the matching property of the GKC to Toggle all
pieces with white flags with the following : canBeToggled = true &&
Flag_Name =~ White

It just won't work. Did I miss something?

Thanks