[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] No Retreat - Problem with Cards

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 23:58:36 MST 2012

I use NR-Module 1.4.1 since many months.

I have no problem to play Breakout:Normandy but there are no cards in
this game and it is not important which side you play. You can even
change sides during the game using Vassal.

NR is different. Here you can play only one side and the cards of the
other side are hidden.
If I play the Germans I can draw cards but my friend (Russian side) can
not. If he plays the German he can draw cards and I can not.
Strange....!?