[messages] [Module Support] Twilight Struggle: Aldritch Aimes hand visibility

zschub mattb at classforge.com
Tue Sep 4 06:57:35 MST 2012

Heya,
      playing (and enjoying) the latest TS module release.

The text of the Aldritch Aimes card states that the US hand is visible
to the Soviets for the remainder of the turn. When played as a vanilla
event (without any special edge case), the US hand button does not light
up (become sensitive) and we've had to email screenshots of the hand to
work around this.

Has anyone else seen this potential bug? I guess as a less often seen
card (late war), it doesn't get as much of a workout in the module.
Perhaps a simple one.

I'll grab a save game in case there is sufficient state there for
analysis.

Cheers and thanks again for the best vassal module I've played to date.

   matt