[messages] [Module Support] Twilight Struggle: Aldritch Aimes hand visibility

Michael Kiefte mkiefte at dal.ca
Tue Sep 4 08:21:54 MST 2012

I'm not sure if that's a bug or not.  For both CIA Created and Lone Gunman,
the effect is not ongoing.  See the FAQ.  I'm not sure about Aldrich Ames.

The real question is what happens if the US draws cards later in the turn
(Our Man in Tehran, for example)?  I haven't seen that addressed in a FAQ
yet.

- M.