[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Merchants & Marauders ship mod tokens

frood42 khards42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 13:04:56 MST 2012

- Vassal version: 3.1.20
- Java version: 1.6.0_35
- Vassal module: Merchants & Marauders 0.95
Merchants_&_Marauders_Vassal_fix.vmod

This is probably a school boy error as this is the first time we have
tried using Vassal to do some PBeM.

One of us created a new game for this module and used the 'Setup Tokens'
button to set up the board, they then sorted out their players board,
saved the game and the next person then loaded it and set themselves up.
 From that point on we used logging on our moves.  Our problem is that
only the creator of the game (the first player) can turn over ship
modification tokens or peek at them on the board, the other player only
has 'Delete' or 'Return to Deck' options available to them when right
clicking on the tokens.

Did we miss something out in starting the game?  Do we need to set some
permissions?