[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] No Retreat - Problem with Cards

StarPit starpit64 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:08:27 MST 2012

Well, I deinstalled Vassal and manually all directories
(C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\VASSAL\Preferences\ and
C:\Users\...\VASSAL\Preferences\). Then I installed Vassal (3.1.20) and
Module NR-The Russian Front (1.4.1) again (latest versions).
Had to enter Players Name and Password when starting Vassal.

The result is the same when I tried to start a game with another person
(not the same as yesterday). Only one player can draw cards.

Then I started my notebook (Vassal 3.1.19 and NR 1.4.1). I played NR
some weeks ago using this notebook. But now it is the same result with
another player. Only one person can draw cards.

So there is no problem with my computer because I have the same result
on my notebook.

Best,
Peter