[messages] [Module Design] Two noob queries - Sounds on symbolic dice & range

KWM kaos_war_monk at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:37:28 MST 2012

Hello, long time lurker and module builder, although I doubt I can
release it because of copywrite issues.

Be that as it may, I've got a bunch of symbolic dice buttons and would
like a sound played when clicked.  I've got it working on the normal
dice rollers using a multi action button and I can play the sound if I
use a hotkey to roll the symbolic dice.... But I can't work out how to
get a sound when clicking on the symbolic dice on the menu using your
mouse.

Is it possible?  How so?

Also, I've been playing around with triggering a global based on range
with some odd results.  Where is the range measured from?  the to right
corner or the centre of a tile?  Is it in grid squares or pixels?

Many thanks
KWM